Q. Where can I get my census record?

Where can I get my census record?


The U.S. Census Bureau has an "Age Search Service" where they provide a search for your census records for years up to the current federal decennial census.

Instructions from the Census Bureau website for requesting this service are here: https://www.census.gov/topics/population/genealogy/agesearch.html

On the site, you'll find the forms required and a video tutorial. There is a fee for this service.

  • Last Updated Sep 11, 2020
  • Views 163
  • Answered By Katharine Springer

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1   0

Contact Us

Toll Free 866-683-0008
Phone 317-232-3675

Submit a Question

Your Info
Your Question
Confirmation Email
Fields marked with * are required.